Your donations help rescued feral kittens like Katy and Wendy grow up to be happy, adoptable cats like Velma.
Our first goal is solvency at our current location. It costs about $7000 a month to cover all the expenses for our residents.
Through your repeating monthly donations, you provide funding we can count on. You can do this via your credit or debit card, set up a bank account draft, or use PayPal's subscription function.
If you have any questions about making continuing donations, please contact Anne directly at 402-9725.
You can also send one-time donations via regular mail or online through PayPal by clicking the Donate button below.
Here's what your donation can buy:
- $5 buys food for a bunny for one month
- $10 buys food and litter for a cat for one month
- $35 buys yearly shots for one animal
- $90 buys monthly flea preventative
- $175 provides weekly supplies for everyone
- $350 pays our rent, utilities, and trash collection for a week
We are a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations to Thundering Paws are tax deductible. We rely on our volunteers and generous donors to keep us going, and appreciate any help you can give.